Join one of the fastest growing and progressive security companies in the North West and Yorkshire!
We are offering exciting opportunities to work on a range of short, long and fixed term contracts, in addition to multiple ad-hoc contracts, within the fast paced and ever-changing Media Security Industry. You will represent Capricorn Security Group on our Film, TV and Media contracts, across various locations in the Yorkshire region. We are looking for self-starters to cover the following areas for some exciting future projects – Sheffield, Leeds, Scarborough, York and Cumbria.
We are a company that values employee progression and offer development opportunities to all our staff.
With over 25 years’ experience of supplying fully licensed Security Guards and Close Protection Operatives to 1000’s of clients, Capricorn has grown considerably since its inception, whilst still retaining the personal touch. We are fully equipped for all your security requirements, large or small, and as a lot of our orders are repeat business or via referrals, we are fully committed to ensuring all our clients are completely satisfied with the quality of service we provide.
Our core business services include; Location Security, Security Guarding, Close Protection, Event Security and Mobile Security & Key Holding, and all our offerings are available on a 24/7 x 365 basis.
For your application to be successful you will need to demonstrate that you:
· Are a team player
· Can work on your own initiative
· Have confidence and calmness in a variety of situations
· Are reliable, flexible and committed to the work
· Are a customer focused individual
· Can travel to various locations across the Yorkshire region – please note you MUST have a full driving licence, use of a car/van and be willing to travel up to 30 miles from Leeds.
· Have experience within the Film/TV/Media or Security Industry
Qualifications and education requirements:
· Basic Secondary Education
· Ability to use technology – mobile apps
· Valid SIA, Security or Door Supervisor Licence
· Compliant to BS7858
· Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is mandatory
· PPE and any site-specific training will be provided by Capricorn Security Group
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Pay
· PPE starter pack
· Company Pension
· Employee of the month – bonus award
· Fast-track promotion into lead guard status
· Meal/Fuel allowances – subject to Production*
If you feel you meet the criteria above and have worked as an SIA Security Officer, Security Guard or Lead Guard, particularly within TV and Film Industry, please visit our website and complete a short online application form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.