women door supervisors

Door Supervisor Discussion

Moderators: Bulldog, Big Paul, karlbee, hippy, Door Bitch, Boz

women door supervisors

Postby kpw » 13 Mar 2012, 17:57

has anyone ever worked with a decent female ds? the few iv worked with av been fat slobs and were a waste of a shift
kpw

Re: women door supervisors

Postby stuart0906 » 13 Mar 2012, 18:14

They may have said the same about you pal.....
it's not fat it's glandular i'll have you know!!!!
stuart0906
The Guvnor

Postby 99andcoe » 13 Mar 2012, 18:24

I have never worked with any directly but thru my day job ive dealt with them quite a lot!

Ive seen nothing different between them compared to the male counterparts..
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Chruchill
99andcoe
WTD Head Door Supervisor

Postby Claire Bear » 13 Mar 2012, 18:41

Wow what a lovely guy you are!! Bet you are no oil painting yourself! Im sure thatt there are many unattractive males who do the job as well who arent much cop but I dont hear you slating them!?
Claire Bear
The Guvnor

Postby Kabs » 13 Mar 2012, 19:02

I have a female DS on my permanent team, and tbh she's a great asset when it comes to certain situations, and a fine asset when it comes to other stuff. Either way, an asset. You should perhaps be less blunt in your wording next time OP, just sayin'
I know the manager too.
Kabs
WTD Recruit

Postby danny56o » 13 Mar 2012, 19:05

Claire Bear wrote:Wow what a lovely guy you are!! Bet you are no oil painting yourself! Im sure thatt there are many unattractive males who do the job as well who arent much cop but I dont hear you slating them!?
And he probably won't Claire. I think all this is done yet again to provoke a response like the rest of his posts
:roll:
Adapt and overcome
danny56o
The Guvnor

Postby BLT » 13 Mar 2012, 19:26

Worked with a few, some good, some bad. Same as blokes really. You really do need to work on your trolling abilities if you're just trying to provoke a backlash of responses, sunshine... :roll:
BLT
WTD Rookie

Postby 99andcoe » 13 Mar 2012, 20:20

I was under the impression as DS we are trained in conflict management ?

This is an example of the opposite
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Chruchill
99andcoe
WTD Head Door Supervisor

Postby Lblack8989 » 13 Mar 2012, 20:57

Worked with one on pub where just the 2 of us and I learnt a lot from her, she always told me if i made any mistakes and how to learn from them. Good friends with her now if was ever in need of cover she'd be the first person id call.
The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he’s pretty sure you’re ******.
Lblack8989
WTD Head Door Supervisor

Postby Firebird_2 » 13 Mar 2012, 21:50

Erm... errrr.... It's hard to remember the decent females i've worked with. It's quite sad that I can name them and count them on half a hand.

There are a number of females i've worked with who make a point of differentiating themselves from "most women on the door" - these are all probably just as useless in reality.

Hate to feed the troll, but he's got the majority bang to rights on this one.. I said majority Claire, before you knock on my door and beat me with a feather duster!!
Firebird_2
The Guvnor

Postby ianliv » 13 Mar 2012, 22:07

Ive worked with many over the years and tbh most are next to useless,However I have one in particular still works for me though who is a gem, would work with her anytime, and unlike most she,s a stunner.
www.p4protection.co.uk
01536 359246
ianliv
WTD Recruit

Postby Firebird_2 » 13 Mar 2012, 22:08

ianliv wrote:Ive worked with many over the years and tbh most are next to useless,However I have one in particular still works for me though who is a gem, would work with her anytime, and unlike most she,s a stunner.

PM me her personnel photo ;)
Firebird_2
The Guvnor

Postby ianliv » 13 Mar 2012, 22:12

She was the one featured in the Nuts or FHM special on bouncers a few years ago, and still as pretty now, and far more competent & able than most males Ive worked with.
www.p4protection.co.uk
01536 359246
ianliv
WTD Recruit

Postby Door Bitch » 13 Mar 2012, 22:15

There are female ds that give other female ds a bad name, same as there are some very good ones.
There a male ds that give other male ds a bad name, same as there are some very good ones.

There are folk that go on forums in order to wind people up and act as keyboard warriors.
There are folk that go on forums in order to chat, learn and have healthy debate.

Numbnuts in all walks of life really!!!!
Door Bitch

Postby Firebird_2 » 13 Mar 2012, 22:48

Door Bitch wrote:There are female ds that give other female ds a bad name, same as there are some very good ones.
There a male ds that give other male ds a bad name, same as there are some very good ones.

There are folk that go on forums in order to wind people up and act as keyboard warriors.
There are folk that go on forums in order to chat, learn and have healthy debate.

Numbnuts in all walks of life really!!!!

Lets be honest though, all the decent females on here have retired or no longer post. I wouldn't have a problem working with you or Claire, or either of the bosses at Serenity. There's about three lasses I'll happily work alongside at Response - but there are numpties in the trade who are female, they tend to bolster their place in the industry by becoming "trainers", and tend to be half arsed at half a martial art in order to enhance their position.

At least with Men people tend to see through them quicker.
Firebird_2
The Guvnor

Next

Return to Door Supervisors