FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Door Supervisor Discussion

Moderators: Bulldog, Big Paul, karlbee, hippy, Door Bitch, Boz

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Firebird_2 » 05 Oct 2011, 07:51

Simon88 wrote:Hi Guys I'm actually new here and i been reading all the posts and have to say its been a great read, citizencard i have one myself and have been allowed entry that one time but was told not again, but they are legit you can accept them but just make sure you uv them to see the markings etc there are many kind of versions of this card as they keep updating the damn things so be careful....i personally will only accept passports and drivers licences


Another valid point. They keep updating the design on these cards, so how do you know if you're looking at a new version of the card, or a completely different forgery..
User avatar
Firebird_2
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 6475
Joined: 14 Nov 2007, 12:34
Location: South Wales (M4 Corridor)

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 19 Oct 2011, 19:25

Firebird_2 wrote:
Simon88 wrote:Hi Guys I'm actually new here and i been reading all the posts and have to say its been a great read, citizencard i have one myself and have been allowed entry that one time but was told not again, but they are legit you can accept them but just make sure you uv them to see the markings etc there are many kind of versions of this card as they keep updating the damn things so be careful....i personally will only accept passports and drivers licences


Another valid point. They keep updating the design on these cards, so how do you know if you're looking at a new version of the card, or a completely different forgery..


Id suggest phoning citizen card and ask for them to send out a chat sort of thing showing all the different card types they have done so we can use it as a reference to the one we get on the doors!!..their used to be not sure if there is any more as not looked at mine in ages but there was a phone number on the card to call to verify if the card is real not quiet sure how that works exactly but if its automated and just gives us the name of the person and the DOB then easy done but hassle when we got a busy door in a busy environment i suppose!!
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Firebird_2 » 19 Oct 2011, 19:46

Simon88 wrote:
Firebird_2 wrote:
Simon88 wrote:Hi Guys I'm actually new here and i been reading all the posts and have to say its been a great read, citizencard i have one myself and have been allowed entry that one time but was told not again, but they are legit you can accept them but just make sure you uv them to see the markings etc there are many kind of versions of this card as they keep updating the damn things so be careful....i personally will only accept passports and drivers licences


Another valid point. They keep updating the design on these cards, so how do you know if you're looking at a new version of the card, or a completely different forgery..


Id suggest phoning citizen card and ask for them to send out a chat sort of thing showing all the different card types they have done so we can use it as a reference to the one we get on the doors!!..their used to be not sure if there is any more as not looked at mine in ages but there was a phone number on the card to call to verify if the card is real not quiet sure how that works exactly but if its automated and just gives us the name of the person and the DOB then easy done but hassle when we got a busy door in a busy environment i suppose!!


Try the phone number mate - I don't know if it's improved, but three years ago... wait for it... it was... erm... you're going to guess it... yep.. Nine to five!

This isn't my area of expertise.. It's not my responsibility to chase up the muppets that are trying to make my job harder.. far easier to use it as an excuse.
User avatar
Firebird_2
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 6475
Joined: 14 Nov 2007, 12:34
Location: South Wales (M4 Corridor)

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby rebel » 19 Oct 2011, 20:48

Had a girl last night absolutely refuse to take no for an answer because it was printed on the back of the pass card that it was 100% proof that they were old enough and that if people didnt accept it they were commiting an offense.....Told them we still didnt take pass cards and they can cry to whoever they wanted...after a few minutes of trying to demand i read the card...their BF dragged them off apologising for them
rebel
WTD Recruit
 
Posts: 182
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 08:46

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 19 Oct 2011, 22:51

Try the phone number mate - I don't know if it's improved, but three years ago... wait for it... it was... erm... you're going to guess it... yep.. Nine to five!

This isn't my area of expertise.. It's not my responsibility to chase up the muppets that are trying to make my job harder.. far easier to use it as an excuse.[/quote]


Seriously its 9 to 5 how crap is that ??...and i know what ya getting at mate its not our responsibility to chase up after muppets who are wasting our time!!
Should still try get citizen card to send out a poster so we can have it up for our reference to glance at see if it is one of their designs or just a fake though. Just an idea buddy your shout if you do or not i might do now i thought of it now
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 19 Oct 2011, 22:55

rebel wrote:Had a girl last night absolutely refuse to take no for an answer because it was printed on the back of the pass card that it was 100% proof that they were old enough and that if people didnt accept it they were commiting an offense.....Told them we still didnt take pass cards and they can cry to whoever they wanted...after a few minutes of trying to demand i read the card...their BF dragged them off apologising for them


Dont you just love them they try anything dont they, boyfriend should of just took her off in first place once ya said no!!...prob thought put on the tears your feel sorry for her say there there go on just this once .. but dont work like that if they cant produce proper ID then they walk!! LOL
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 24 Oct 2011, 00:49

Guys this has caught my attention please read all details this really where s*it and fan meet ....these are proper pro's and make it exactly like the real thing!!...be careful when doing drivers licences now.

http://www.uk-id.com/uktemplate.html
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby arKmm » 24 Oct 2011, 00:52

There are lots of versions of genuine driving licences out there as they change quite often. But can someone confirm for me that no matter what year, Green (provisional) licences have always have had PROVISIONAL DRIVING LICENCE written as opposed to just DRIVING LICENCE. Had a girl come up to the door with something identical to a provisional, except for that difference. Not sure if it were designed that way one year or whether it's a very convincing fake.



And as for Simon's link:

Things just got harder... Fakes were always slightly different to a real driving licence to avoid prosecution, now there's a company making exact replicas what can we do?
Only take passports? :)
arKmm
WTD Head Door Supervisor
 
Posts: 576
Joined: 23 Oct 2011, 08:31
Location: Glasgow

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 24 Oct 2011, 22:58

arKmm wrote:There are lots of versions of genuine driving licences out there as they change quite often. But can someone confirm for me that no matter what year, Green (provisional) licences have always have had PROVISIONAL DRIVING LICENCE written as opposed to just DRIVING LICENCE. Had a girl come up to the door with something identical to a provisional, except for that difference. Not sure if it were designed that way one year or whether it's a very convincing fake.



And as for Simon's link:

Things just got harder... Fakes were always slightly different to a real driving licence to avoid prosecution, now there's a company making exact replicas what can we do?
Only take passports? :)



I can confirm yes provisional licences does say provisional driving licence to opposed just driving licence that would be wrong!! I only hold a provisional myself and it hasn't changed from when I got mine to current date just new markings as you see on the pink ones!
talking about my link they show the replica of a provisional check it out!! but yes what do we do as it is now very difficult to know if it real or fake as its replicas hmm what do we do there is nothing that makes it stand out??!!
EVEN if we just accept passports these guys has mastered driving licences to perfection who says their next step or not already got that far in doing same to passports?? what can we trust now days
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby superstacker » 26 Oct 2011, 17:57

I would be willing to bet my pension that this site don't even send out a driving license. It's a scam through and through. Why would they risk selling this product on the internet when they can quite happily take your "Ukash" voucher, send you no product, and be safe in the knowledge that you won't make a complaint to the police about not getting your fake ID.
superstacker
WTD Door Supervisor
 
Posts: 285
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 11:08

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 27 Oct 2011, 17:27

superstacker wrote:I would be willing to bet my pension that this site don't even send out a driving license. It's a scam through and through. Why would they risk selling this product on the internet when they can quite happily take your "Ukash" voucher, send you no product, and be safe in the knowledge that you won't make a complaint to the police about not getting your fake ID.


Different if a copper was to try and purchase it to catch them out as they wont know if they are a cop or not and thats the point they wont know if we will put a complaint in though as it is a great deal of money you would lose!!...plus some idiot wouldnt think of not telling the cops till they get nicked for trying to get one lol
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby noise stopper » 28 Oct 2011, 09:17

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isnt forging a driving licence wildly illegal? Any company who supply this are commiting an offence so there must be something that makes it a fake, otherwise DVLA and the cops would be all over them. As for fake passports that is whole different league of visit from the authorities!
It takes more than good intentions and a big bloke on the door.
noise stopper
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 5762
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 08:47
Location: Sunny Sussex

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby Simon88 » 28 Oct 2011, 21:28

noise stopper wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isnt forging a driving licence wildly illegal? Any company who supply this are commiting an offence so there must be something that makes it a fake, otherwise DVLA and the cops would be all over them. As for fake passports that is whole different league of visit from the authorities!


No your absolutely right mate it is illegal but so many out there how do you stop it!!..look at credit card fraud its always happening and one gets caught and but there still others still doing it..just last year 5 atm's were tampered with and one card who was done was a mate of mine they got bank statement saying that they had 6 course meal in thailand but yet they never been to thailand lol but its not just credit cards it as you said passports they even done an SIA badge one bloke was working the door up police was looking at licences he was first to see bob brown with his pic they was satisfied so the moved on went to a few clubs on round corner from where this guy was and asked doorman there for badges bob brown again this copper said well this is funny we just had a bob brown round at crap club asked this doorman now if he had a driving licence and any other ID on him he said sure got my day job pass and my driving licence and bank cards they took a look said ok thank you took his badge number and went back to this other bloke said we just checked a badge at another club he is called bob brown can we see more ID to see if its just coincidence theirs 2 bob browns in this town this guy now getting hot under the collar they looked at his number it was identical to this other bob brown so they just arrested him for fraud.
Got ID ...no....Then jog on ... but but my mates in there!!.... Listen mate have a word, you ain't got ID your not coming in comprende? now hop it!
Simon88
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 00:18
Location: Swindon

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby noise stopper » 28 Oct 2011, 21:37

Cloning a credit card is one thing, and may the various foreign gangs involved burn in hell, but passports and govt issued ID of any kind is very very heavy stuff to mess with. You are heading into anti terror territory at that point, and its not just plod who come for you. If you pass that website to 5 or 6 they will take a very dim view of it, if they aren't already!
It takes more than good intentions and a big bloke on the door.
noise stopper
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 5762
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 08:47
Location: Sunny Sussex

Re: FAKE I.D.(EXAMPLES)

Postby SammieHarry » 13 Feb 2012, 19:37

does anyone take sia licences ad valid i.d?
although there isnt a d.o.b we all know you have to be
18 to obtain one
sorry if this has been covered
- sammie x
SammieHarry
WTD Rookie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 04 Jan 2012, 21:50

PreviousNext

Return to Door Supervisors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests

cron