Another one lacking relevance...

This section is to discuss anything related to the Security Industry

Moderators: Bulldog, Big Paul, karlbee, hippy, Door Bitch, Boz

Another one lacking relevance...

Postby ballantyne78 » 22 Feb 2012, 12:17

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -30382594/

Former DS given 35 years for rape and murder. Sentence undoubtedly deserved, if not a little light in my opinion, yet again the profession takes a battering due to his "former" career.
We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!
ballantyne78
The Guvnor

Re: Another one lacking relevance...

Postby danny56o » 22 Feb 2012, 13:43

I was just thinking the exact same thing if someone worked in mcdonalds 10 years ago would they say mcdonalds worker murders no I doubt it. I suppose they think it makes a more intresting story :roll:
Adapt and overcome
danny56o
The Guvnor

Re: Another one lacking relevance...

Postby markwp » 22 Feb 2012, 19:08

ballantyne78 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2012/02/22/carl-whant-jailed-for-35-years-after-being-found-guilty-of-killing-pregnant-teenager-nikitta-grender-91466-30382594/

Former DS given 35 years for rape and murder. Sentence undoubtedly deserved, if not a little light in my opinion, yet again the profession takes a battering due to his "former" career.

With you all the way on this.......... if he was an X window cleaner would it of been reported the same? guess the media etc loves to hate the job and as we are all knuckle dragging half wit killers we need to be outed at every opportunity ! :evil:
markwp
WTD Door Supervisor

Return to Security Related Discussion