Chances

This section is for members to discuss topics in the Close Protection Sector.

Moderators: Bulldog, Big Paul, karlbee, hippy, Door Bitch, Boz

Chances

Postby GOVINDA » 18 Jul 2008, 21:11

Im new to site, and hope this has'nt been asked before, if I spend my hard earned and saved cash on a CP course from a good firm ? will I get employment, I mean if noone thinks im a idiot or whatever, or do people who employ only want ex-mil.
GOVINDA
WTD Rookie

Postby andrewm » 19 Jul 2008, 13:50

I assume your from Northern Ireland given other posts? CP industry in NI does not exist realistically (no matter what some small lisburn road based companies say). The PSNI cover a wide range of clients whom may be in danger including Music Artists, Politicans, High Profile people and Business people.

Whilst in some cases such as Music Artists they will work alongside CP whom come with the artist.

Locally the market extends to some business people and thats it, especially given the market is unregulated. Down south again its unregulated and ran by 1 company who also provide the transport.

In summary if you are more than happy to work away from NI may be worth doing your CP badge. If your going to do it and want work I wouldnt do it through anyone on the lisburn road, there is a good trainer based in lisburn who DOES cover music artists coming to NI as he is infamous in the industry. PM for details (no im not on commission!)
andrewm

Postby GOVINDA » 19 Jul 2008, 18:29

andrewm wrote:I assume your from Northern Ireland given other posts? CP industry in NI does not exist realistically (no matter what some small lisburn road based companies say). The PSNI cover a wide range of clients whom may be in danger including Music Artists, Politicans, High Profile people and Business people.

Whilst in some cases such as Music Artists they will work alongside CP whom come with the artist.

Locally the market extends to some business people and thats it, especially given the market is unregulated. Down south again its unregulated and ran by 1 company who also provide the transport.

In summary if you are more than happy to work away from NI may be worth doing your CP badge. If your going to do it and want work I wouldnt do it through anyone on the lisburn road, there is a good trainer based in lisburn who DOES cover music artists coming to NI as he is infamous in the industry. PM for details (no im not on commission!)

Ok, thanks for that!, I take it you dont like the lisburn road,lol, .... about the cp course, I meant somewhere on the mainland like the ones advertised in Combat & Survival etc, I wouldnt do one over here even though there are more than 2 companies who do it, anyway is your web page fixed yet, as I was looking to see what you had on offer, Cheers mate.
GOVINDA
WTD Rookie

Postby andrewm » 19 Jul 2008, 19:05

Websites are annoying - ours was supposed to be finished by May but the website design company is getting a bol***king and should be ready soon. We do have opportunities at present - pm or email me.
andrewm

Return to Close Protection