We are seeking applications from the very best crowd safety stewards and security professionals for a new state of the art and multi-purpose stadium in North London.
When applying to SGC Security Services you will be working within a team that expects the best from everyone that represents our company; so only the exceptional need apply.
• Provide a high standard of customer care and delivering the fan’s experience
• Be familiar with the layout of the stadium to assist the fans
• Ensure the safety and crowd management of the fans entering and leaving the stadium
• Monitor crowd dynamics
• Respond to incidents and providing professional assistance
• Carry out body and bag searches
• Demonstrate excellent Communication skills
• Promote a “Can Do” attitude
• Display exceptional time keeping, appearance and be able to go the extra mile
• Provide a 5 year checkable work history that will be verified to BS7858
• 8-14 hours per match or event
• Food and drink vouchers will be provided
• Free NVQ Level 2 spectator safety training
• Provide an on – going career development
• Company Pension & benefits package
• Free NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Spectator Safety
• SIA Licensed Door Supervisor starting at £12.28 progressing to £13.16
• Experienced SIA Response Officers – £16.80 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.