Capricorn Security was established 25 years ago, and our client base boasts many prestigious customers. We are looking for high calibre, customer focused individuals to join our friendly team to work on TV/Film location sets, as well as other security contracts that we service.
You will bring professionalism, experience and commitment to the role in return for regular work, staff benefits and an employee reward and recognition scheme.
For your application to be successful you will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are a team player
• Can work on your own initiative
• Can use technology in the execution of your duties.
• Have confidence and calmness in a variety of situations.
• Are reliable, flexible and committed to the work
• Are a customer focused individual
• Have experience within the Film/TV/Media or security industry.
Qualifications and education requirements:
• Basic Secondary Education
• Computer Literacy
• SIA Door Supervisor or CP licence holder
• Compliant to BS7858
• Full UK Driving licence an advantage
Location: Various Sites
Travel Required?: Yes
Level/Salary Range: Starting from £9.15 per hour
Position Type: Range of short/long and fixed term contracts & multiple ad-hoc opportunities
PPE and any site-specific training will be provided by Capricorn Security Group
If you feel you meet the high standards we are looking for, then please send an up-to-date CV to our email@example.com mailbox
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.