Knight Security have the pleasure in offering a challenging new position for an experienced SIA licensed Security Officer to join an existing team looking after a number of prestigious clients in the Cambridge area.
The role requires a proactive and level headed individual able to present themselves in a polite and professional manner.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
· Maintaining the high standard of access control for authorised personnel and control of public access
· Conducting internal foot patrols in conjunction with external mobile patrols of the local area
· Incident control management as well as emergency situation response when required
· Ensuring all Assignment Instructions are followed and adhered to
· Routine paper work and record keeping as required
The ideal candidate will have a current valid SIA Licence. CCTV licence would be advantageous, as there is role progression including CCTV duties for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time (organised shift pattern with the opportunity for over time if/when required)
Salary: £9ph with a review after 6 months probation
As part of the team you will be provided with full uniform and appropriate in house training on site. Accommodation may be available by arrangement.
For further information and a possible opportunity for an interview, please send a copy of your SIA Badge (minimum DS) and a copy of your CV below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.