Please read all of the advert prior to applying.
We are looking for Door Supervisors for our venues in the following areas:
West End x 4
City of London x 6
Bermondsey x 2
Croydon x 4
Weybridge x 4
To apply for the above roles, you will need the following:
• Must be available Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights other shifts will be available when needed.
• Minimum of a SIA Door Supervisors Licence.
• 5 Year checkable work history.
• Right to work in the uk with proof.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Switched on and a proactive approach to the way you work.
• Able to work with clients on a daily basis.
• Deal with incidents in a professional manner at all times.
• Able to follow instructions from Clients / Head Doorman and follow company policies and procedures.
• PAYE Only.
• Monthly pay.
• Staff incentive scheme.
• Ongoing training and career development.
• Ongoing management support.
If you believe you have what we are looking for and want to be part of a team please start by sending a covering email explaining why you want to attend an open day and also a cv that explains your security experience in full.
Once we have reviewed your covering email and cv we will contact you about our open days.
Open days will be held for all roles every Tuesday and Wednesday between 10:00am & 14:00pm.
There are also interview slots available between 10:00am & 14:30pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org