Crown Security Solutions
Security – Area Support Officer
Crown Security Solutions Ltd
Area Support Officer Barnstaple – Job description
Crown Security Solutions currently have positions available in our Barnstaple area. Personal presentation and customer service skills are essential for this position, as the successful candidate will be dealing with clients and the general public on a daily basis.
Hours and days will be dependent on the site but may involve days, nights and weekend work as the position will be to cover holidays, sickness and increased manning requirements.
The successful Area Support Officer will report directly to the Area Supervisor and will be required to cover shifts ranging across most sectors in the PSI.
Criteria for employment:
· A valid SIA Security Guard / Door Supervision licence.
· Experience in using Microsoft products.
· PC literate.
· Valid Drivers licence (car or van).
· H & S qualification is desirable but not essential.
· Be smart and well presented at all times ensuring footwear is polished and clothes are smart.
· Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Be flexible and reliable to meet the role requirements.
Hours of work: Dependant on available shifts
Shift length: 6 – 12hrs
Days per week: Ad-hoc
Start Date: Immediate start available.
Rate of Pay: £8.65 per hour
Wages: Monthly – 7th of each month
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org