BMC Security are recruiting self-employed door supervisors to work in a new high profile restaurant and bar in Islington, North London.
Applicants must have a valid SIA licence, be well spoken, charismatic and presentable with a minimum of two years’ experience.
* Must be smart in appearance
* Highly dependable and punctual
* Client focused attitude
* Ability to work with high value clients and V.I.P’S
* The ability to deal with situations diplomatically with polite firmness.
* Must be available to work Friday and Saturday nights.
This is a full-time position, within a non-aggressive, fun environment, presently offering 30-35 hours a week, daytime and evening shifts.
Rates: £10.00 per hour paid weekly.
Commencement date Monday 13th August 2018.
No time wasters please, if you are not willing to work please do not respond to this ad.
Candidates must have UTR number.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.