We are looking for contributors to the site, have you got a new product or service that our readers would be interested in? Do you do a type of training that is different to everyone else? or do you simply have a story that others can learn from?
If so, we’d like to Publish it, with instant access to our large audience including social media outlets, your post can gain wide-ranged notice.
To Maintain the high standards of Working the Doors we have a few guidelines to follow
- Our Reader base are interested in close protection and Security
- Provide first hand experience
- Backed up with real data/examples
- High Quality Images will improve the Visibility of your article
- Readers want to walk away with information that will improve their lives or work practices.
These are the Guidelines you should follow when writing your post
- Try to avoid business language, it should be conversational
- No Fluff – If you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- There isn’t a minimum word count, but the longer the post the better
- Try to keep to 2-3 sentences per paragraph
Still Want To Be Published on WorkingtheDoors.co.uk
If you still want to contribute to the working the doors community, please get in touch and send over
- An introduction of yourself or company
- Provide Examples of Previous Work
- List of Article ideas or The article you would like to add to the site